Wednesday, 31 March 2010

My HTC Desire Is Coming Tomorrow!

I ordered my HTC Desire Android Smartphone on Sunday  from T-Mobiles Website, but after hearing nothing from them, and the order being shown as still "being processed", I gave them a ring this afternoon.

A very helpful lady explained that the Desire had been out of stock, but more had just arrived. She found my order on the system, asked me a few questions, then promised me it would come tomorrow (01/04/10 - I hope that isn't appropriate....)

What I did get today was a case for my Desire (feels strange writing that!), which I ordered from eBay on Sunday because there weren't any cases listed in the T-Mobile accessory store. It's a Mofi soft case, in black, but looking at it now I don't think it will be big enough. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow and see!

In the meantime, here's a great video unboxing from Tracey and Matts Blog:



Cheers, Rob.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rob,

    Lol, Welcome to the world of Android , I was a bit of an early adopter of the system and have a t-mobile G1. Hope you like the Os , and dont forget that old latitude invite i sent you a while ago.

    Regards

    Matt
    (Clarky Snap)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top phone and realistic iPhone competition.

    ReplyDelete